Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filterleiste wird nicht mehr angezeigt

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!

In Lightroom Classic wird die Filterleister unten rechts nicht mehr angezeigt.

Der freundliche Support erklärte mir, dass dies so beabsichtigt sei. Kann das wirklich sein? Eine wichtige Funktion, die über Jahre funktioniert hat, gibt es nicht mehr? Ich finde sie wichtig, da man nur mit ihr in allen Modulen filtern kann.

Was auch mekrwürdig ist: Klickt man in der Rasteransicht der Bibliothek oben auf einen Filter, wird zumindest die angeglickte Filtergruppe auch unten angezeigt und bleibt bis zum Beenden von Lightroom da. Beim erneuten Start von LR blitzt sie kurz auf und ist dann wieder verschwunden.

Wenn das Absicht ist, ist es meiner Ansicht nach eine nicht nachvollziehbare Absicht. Ich hoffe daher, dass die Filterleiste bald wieder dauerhaft zur Verfügung steht.

Ich benutze einen Mac, M1 mit Monterey 12.6 und LR-Classic 11.5

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am understanding properly, the filters at the bottom right of the screen are part of the "Film Strip", which can be toggled on and off via pressing F6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, the F6 key has no effect at all on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you do not see the filmstrip at the bottom, is that the real problem? Or is the filmstrip there but the filter portion doesn't show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Here are two screenshots. The filter bar after starting Lightroom (filter1.jpg) and with the filters displayed after activation in the attributes on top (filter2.jpg). Unfortunately, they are not shown when I start Lightroom again. The error seams to appear only on Mac M1 computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My web browser never shows attachments here at the Adobe forums. Please include your screen captures in your reply by cliking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter 1.jpgFilter 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I safed and deleted the plist file. But unfortunately no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, then this may be the problem (that support guy is talking nonsense again): If your film strip is made too small, then there is no room for icons and they'll disappear. Place your cursor on the top edge of the strip and drag it up to make it bigger.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, that's not the solution either. I enlarged the film strip. No change.  If I click the on a symbol in the library (on top of the pictures), they appear below. But unfortunately only until I quit Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines