Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finde meine Pinsel nicht

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vorab: Ich bin blutiger Anfänger

Ich habe mir heute ein neues Bundle mit Pinsel und Voreinstellungen für Lightroom Classic V12.1 gekauft.
Habe diese in den richtigen Ordner kopiert, so wie in einem Internetvideo gezeigt.

Ausserdem sieht die Oberfläche nicht so aus wie im Video. Das Pinselsymbol ist anders. Es erscheinen die neuen Pinsel nicht und wo finde ich die jetzt.

Im Video kommt da ein eigenes Rollup Fenster für die Auswahl der Pinsel. Bei mir kommt gar nichts dergleichen. Habe 3 Bilder angehängt. 2 davon sind aus dem Video. Eines von meiner Installation, sowie eines von meiner Lightroomversion.

Wäre für eine Hilfe sehr dankbar

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to me the Video was created using an earlier version of LrC 10 or 11.

There are new features in LrC 12.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the Ai masks were added to LrC in version 11 (October 2021) the local adjustments bar was modified to include all of the masks under the same button/icon (the shaded circle). Subquenty, it was modified again to include an button/icon for Global adjustments (three line with circles).

The brush tool, like all masks) can be found under the shaded circle button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, danke.
Das habe ich ja schon gefunden, aber die neu installierten Pinsel finde ich nicht. Wo muss ich klicken, dass ich z.B: 

KD Lights - Extremely Dark   jetzt finde ?

Finde auch die schon vorinstallierten Pinsel nicht: wenn ich jetzt bei einem Portait die Haut aufhellen will.

lG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See an updated video tutorial on the latest version.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t-s&ei=UTF-8&p=Julieanne+Kost+Lightroom+video+tut...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Danke, werde mich in den nächsten Tagen mal durchackern.

LG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To install brushes-

Copy the brush .lrtemplate files to this folder in Windows (File Explorer)-

C:\Users\{YourID}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Local Adjustment Presets

To use a Brush-

Click the Masking icon and choose 'Brush', or press keyboard [K]

To use an installed Brush Preset-

Click on the Effects drop-down menu

2023-01-23 07_12_01-Clipboard.jpg

To keep the Brush Preset (or Brush settings) active (ie. not resetting with each use)-

Uncheck the box:

2023-01-23 07_13_54-Clipboard.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Ich habe die Anweisung genau so verfolgt.

Wenn ich nun auf auf Maskierung gehe, kommt das Pinselmenü.
Egal ob ich nun auf Pinsel oder "K" drücke, kommt keine Auswahl der neu installierten Pinsel.

Entweder bin ich zu doof oder es funktioniert etwas nicht.

Hab ein Video im Anhang, was ich gemacht habe.

Danke im Voraus 

LG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you clicking on the Effect: context menu icon to see the drop-down list of brush presets?

Also click on the 'disclosure' triangles to reveal all the panel items and their options.

2023-01-24 08_50_04-Clipboard.jpg

And one other thought- Are they, in fact, Brush Presets? Are you sure?  If they are the 'old' version of Global Develop Presets they will not work as Local Adjustment Presets.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rob

Thanks in advance for your support, but now I don't know what to do anymore. I bought a pack of 16,000 presets for Lightroom and Photoshop. The Lightroom presets worked, but the brushes didn't.

In the video on youtube (see link), here comes a dropdown menu with the newly installed brushes. Attached (pdf) you can see my settings respectively menu in my lightroom. LRC 12.1

This is the link, although from an older version that I looked at.

https://www.google.de/search?q=lightroom+brushes+installieren&source=hp&ei=7RDQY-j1MaeCxc8Pzo2SqAQ&i...

could you possibly send me 2 or more brushes to try, that would be nice. Then I'll see if they work.

thank you for your patience 

Wolfgang 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry Version LRC 11.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the KelvinDesigns website and looked at a video- It is for old old versions of Lightroom-Classic (even before the icon changed to [LrC]. )with the 'old' brush icon. In v11.2 the Brush is in the Masking Tool. Press keyboard [K] for the Brush Tool then-

I would like you to click on the drop-down menu beside Custom (Benutzerdefinier) and post a screen-clip of what you see.

2023-01-25 08_52_10-Clipboard.jpg

In an earlier post (video) you were adjusting in the 'Effects' panel- this was NOT a Brush adjustment.

Brush Presets only set the sliders in the Brush Adjustment Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rob

I completely missed this menu. I was looking for that. Also, I copied the new brushes into the wrong folder, not into the "local adjustment presets" but into the "smart collection templates" folder. that was the mistake. Kelvin's brushes work and now appear. You can see it in the attachment.

Thank you very much for your great support

LG Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice when it all 'just works', and you have it sorted.

Pleased to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines