• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flagged Photos on Lightroom Mobile not showing in desktop app

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the idea of culling photos from my phone, then editing them on the desktop.  However, I have selected 200+ photos as "picked"in a collection.   When I open the desktop application only 146 of these are shown as picked.  The number still shows correct on my phone.    How do I sync these so I don't have to go back through and figure out which ones are missing?

This unfortunately has happened on a few other galleries also. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that flags and such in Lightroom CC on mobile OS do not sync reliably to Lightroom Classic. They only are supposed to sync to lightroom CC on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jao+vdL  wrote

I think that flags and such in Lightroom CC on mobile OS do not sync reliably to Lightroom Classic. They only are supposed to sync to lightroom CC on the desktop.

I'm sure they are supposed to sync to Lightroom Classic as well. Synching flags has been an option from the very beginning of Lightroom Mobile, when Lightroom CC Desktop didn't exist yet. But I agree that sync from/to Lightroom Classic isn't always as reliable as it should be.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  Downloading Lightroom CC and hoping it corrects this issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have solution for this? I am having this problem. When I flag photos with the Lightroom app on my Iphone, they do not show they have been flagged in Lightroom Classic. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mykalamcintyre You may want to jump into/follow the post I've included below.  It's more current and active than this 3+ year old one.

Lightroom Classic Missing Some Syncs from LR Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines