Flash Information in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to see where I can see if my flash unit fired, while taking a specific photo.  

I swear, I used to could find it, around the histogram box, but I can't seem to find it any longer.  

Can someone please tell me where and how to find this information?

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library Module, Metadata Panel, set the dropdown menu to EXIF

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Can it show up in the "develop" panel, which is what I am normally working in?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, Lightroom Classic doesn’t provide the Metadata panel in Develop. Instead, they fill the right panel stack with all the develop panels.

One way to display metadata in Develop is to use the loupe overlay, but this won’t help because the Flash metadata is not one of the options they let you display there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines