• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder not visible in Library

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The structure of my folders in the Library module is by year (e.g., 2017) and then subfolders by a specific date (e.g., 2017-03-10). On an internal drive, I have folders starting from 2008 through 2017, however, I don't see the folder for 2017 in the Library module. In other words, 2008 ... 2016 are visible, but not 2017.  If I click on "Pictures" for the drive, I see all the pictures on the drive including those taken in 2017. Any thoughts on how I can make the 2017 folder and all its subfolders visible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Please try my suggestion above.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on "Pictures" for the drive ...

I don't really know what "click on Pictures" is, can you provide more information?

If you search in Lightroom Classic by clicking on "All Photographs" and using the filter bar to search for one of your 2017 photos by File Name, do you find it? If you right-click on the photo and select "Go to Folder in Library", the folder that Lightroom Classic thinks the photos are in will be highlighted in the folder panel on the left (you may have to scroll up or down to find the highlighted folder). My guess is you have (accidentally?) imported these 2017 photos to somewhere else in your folder hierarchy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for not being clearer. Under the drive (E on my pc) in the Library module, it says "pictures." When I click on it, it shows me all the photos in the drive. All of the 2017 photos appear in the correct order originally imported. So I know they are in the drive. They are Explorer in the proper place I have attached a copy of my file structure. The files starting with 2018 are located on another hard drive. 

Pudge904_0-1623956098742.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try my suggestion above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines