• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders indicate 0 in folders

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my folders show 0 and are greyed out with the exception of pictures in the "all photographs" folder and the folder that was created after I imported photos this morning. please help I have over 6000 photos. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bismillah

When I do that it goes to a folder that says there is nothing in the folder. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 9.31.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember a post like this a month or so ago that had basically the same problem. All Photographs showed all the images but all the Folders in the Folders section showed Zeros.

IIRC the only option was to uninstall LR, Run the CC cleaner tool, then reinstall and open the original catalog file.

I'll see if I can find that post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bismillah

Thanks I will look into it. Is it possible to restore the catalogs and will that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to the other post that seems to have the same problem. Also on a Mac.

Photos not showing in library folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines