Font size, especially in grid view

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a PC using LR Classic 10.3

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm not finding where I can control the font size when in the Library Mode using the Grid view? My eyes are getting older! Just my eyes...I wish.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021
You can change the font size in Preferences, and you need to restart Lightroom for the change to take effect. Edit > Preferences > Interface.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the font size in Preferences, and you need to restart Lightroom for the change to take effect.

Edit > Preferences > Interface.

LR-font-size.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple that I just could not find. Guess I was hoping it might be something where I could just have the file numbers and other info on the "slide mounts" in Grid View be larger but I took the setting off Automatic and set it for 150%. I can live with that!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only get the option of small and large. Mac Big Sur 11.6. Been this way for years. Near-unreadable fonts in Grid View. Gray font on a gray background. It's bad design if some people can't read it. We're not all 30-somethings. Somebody please fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines