Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

For some reason I can no longer click on the grid and bring up all the phots in a folder

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a folder or collection I get just a single photo, I can move through the folder one photo at a time. Clicking on the grid does not bring all the photos to the screen. Have I somehow changed a setting and disabled this feature?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What module?

Develop module, only shows a loupe view

Library module can show a grid or a loupe view

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A single image in Grid view- Can also occur with a small screen and Thumbnail size set to maximum on the Tool bar slider.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.0.1, Photoshop 23.0.2, Lightroom 5.0, Bridge 12.0, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines