• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fragen zu Lightroom/ Neuanwender/ Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich habe eine Macbook Pro Monterey 12.6.3 und habe auf einer externen Festplatte Lightroom mit 1 TB Cloud installiert. Habe nach den Tutorials Bilder hochgeladen (RAW und jpg). Sind auch in einem Album angezeigt, aber das Programm lädt ununterbrochen in die Cloud. Eigentlich will ich die cloud nicht (sichere auf ext. Festplatte), aber ich wüsste nicht, wie ich die deaktivieren kann.

Dann habe ich mich nach den Tutorials an Bildbearbeitung drangewagt, die bearbeiteten Fotos kann ich aber weder abspeichern noch finde ich sie wieder.

Es wird in den Tutorials auch nicht beschrieben.

Leider gibt es bei Lightroom keine Möglichkeit für eine wirkliche Beratung. Gibt es eine Art Einführungswebinar, in dem auch aufkommende Fragen direkt beantwortet werden?

Da mein Probeabo heute abläuft, wüßte ich gerne ob nur ich diese Problematik habe bzw. mich da zuwenig auskennen oder ob das ein allgemeines Problem ist?

Eigentlich wollte ich mit die Bildarchivierung erleichtern mit >Lightroom, nun bin ich unsicher, ob es das richtige Programm für mich ist?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Pro Monterey 12.6.3 and have Lightroom with 1TB Cloud installed on an external hard drive. Uploaded pictures (RAW and jpg) after the tutorials. Are also displayed in an album, but the program continuously loads to the cloud. Actually, I don't want the cloud (back up to ext. disk), but I don't know how to disable it.

Then I dared to edit images after the tutorials, but I can neither save nor find the edited photos.

It is also not described in the tutorials.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility for a real consultation with Lightroom. Is there a kind of introductory webinar in which emerging questions are answered directly?

Since my trial subscription expires today, I would like to know if only I have this problem or if I know too little or if this is a general problem?

Actually, I wanted to make image archiving easier with >Lightroom, now I'm not sure if it's the right program for me?

You are apparently using Lightroom, which is cloud based.

If you don't want the cloud, subscribe to the Photography plan, which includes Lightroom Classic, not cloud based.

If you are in Germany, go to this page https://www.adobe.com/de/creativecloud/photography.html where you'll find the Photography Plan (Foto-Abo 20 GB) at the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort! Da gestern meine Testphase abgelaufen ist, habe ich nun das Abo mit 1 TB Cloud gekauft.

Ich möchte wechseln auf das von Ihnen vorgeschlagene Photo-Abo, 20 GB, wie geht das?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da musst Du Adobe kontaktieren, wir können da nicht helfen.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... übrigens, du hast 14 Tage Zeit um zu widerrufen ... entweder Adobe stellt das direkt um oder du widerrufst und machst dann nein neues.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines