• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame size

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I specify in the export settings a file size of 1920X1080, I am getting certain pictures 1620X1080; hence with black lines on both sides.

Is it possible to crop all of my pictures to the required size (1920X1080) before export??

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just have to crop them to a 1920x1080 ASPECT RATIO in the Develop module and then you can export them to the 1920x1080 size in export and LrC will resize correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bob,

Sorry to ask, but do I have to crop them individually or can I predetermine a setting that will apply to all pictures? If so, can you please tell me how.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can crop one photo and then select all the other photos you want to crop, then "synchronize settings" to all of the photos. But ... you really ought to go through each photo and make sure the crop is WHERE you want it to be, and it's not cutting off someone's head or cutting off someone's left arm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thank you, that is what Iwill doo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines