Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free lightroom presets websites

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

I was wondering if you guys could share some good resources for free lightroom presets. I bought Lightroom and I am still learning it, but would love to know some good resources where you can download free presets.

Obviously I will buy the better and paid presets when my skills with Lightroom have improved, but until then I would love to get my hands on a couple of good resources 😉 

Best regards,

Kasia

Bekijk mijn website op https://kasiasfotogalerie.nl/meer-informatie/
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets that ship with Lightroom Classic are a great place to start - have you checked them all out? Adobe has added a number of them with the last few updates.

cmgap_0-1660247752635.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good advice from @cmgap   In the past I downloaded many Presets but find I rarely, if ever, use them. Even the Adobe provided presets I seldom use.

I usually Deverlop/edit my photos as desired to my liking and then create my own 'User' presets that can be applied to my images in bulk.

And when you develop your own 'Style' you will find you use your own User presets frequently.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines