• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freigestelltes Foto

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich benötige Hilfe bei einer einfachen Sache. 

Ich habe ein Foto .png Datei. Aus diesem Foto möchte ich einen kleinen Bereich ausschneiden und als neue .png Datei abspeichern. Leider ist es beim Exportieren immer der Fall, dass das komplette ursprüngliche Foto abgespeichert wird und nicht der kleine Aussschnitt den ich eigentlich als separate Datei haben möchte. 
Kann mir jemand sagen was ich falsch mache?

Mein System: Lightroom 6, Windows, 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export "Original" will export the full 'original' image- Not the cropped area.

AND you need to make a Virtual Copy that IS Cropped to export. (Or finish and make the crop of the full map to export)

2023-04-15 07_42_22-Clipboard.jpg

Change your File Format in the Export dialog-

2023-04-15 07_43_32-Export One File.jpg

Example- Original and cropped Virtual Copy-

2023-04-15 07_50_56-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for the hint, unfortunatelly I dont have teh option to save it as an png

I don`t know why...

Johannes29414558eife_1-1681549878470.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My System: Lightroom 6, Windows

By @Johannes29414558eife

Lightroom 6 did not have the option to export as PNG, it was introduced in a later version.

I suggest that you export a Tiff file, open it in Photoshop, and save as a PNG, or use Export or Save for web.

To preserve the quality of the original, do not export as jpg from Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help with a simple thing. 

I have a photo .png file. From this photo I want to cut out a small area and save it as a new .png file. Unfortunately, it is always the case when exporting that the complete original photo is saved and not the small cut-out that I actually want to have as a separate file. 
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

By @Johannes29414558eife

You have chosen Original under Dateieinstellungen (File settings) in the Export dialog. This will export the original, unedited image.

Choose a file format, like PNG, from the dropdown menu.

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines