• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From Lightromm to Lightroom Classic

Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Hello

J'ai beaucoup de photos sous Lightroom CC et qui sont aussi sur le Cloud bien entendu. Je voudrais copier toutes ces photos avec les modifications que j'ai faites vers un catalogue sous Lightroom Classic. Comment faire ?

I have a lot of photos in Lightroom CC and n the cloud obsiouly. I would like to copy all these pics with the modifications I made toward a new catalogue in Lightroom Classic. How to do that ?

PC Windows 10

Merci d'avance. 

Thanks in advance.

Pascal

🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paschal -

What is your objective in setting up another catalog in Lightroom Classic? Will you still use Lightroom (cloud based)?

You can download all of your images from the Lightroom to a drive of your choice and then create a new catalog in Lightroom Classic.  There are always trade-offs regardless of which Lightroom you choose that's why it would be helpful to understand more of the why you wish to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 
I wanted to save all of my photos I worked on on a another drive before erasing. I would love to keep all the modifications I made and be able to make some others maybe in the future.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh - Be sure that you have more than one backup of all your photos before you erase anything! But still why are you switching from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines