• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji X-H2 PRO plugin tether live view in LRC (latest version)?

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the PRO plugin from Fuji/Adobe to enable tethered shooting of X-H2 with Lightroom Classic and I don see any manual or help for the plugin or support for live view.

https://fujifilm-x.com/global/products/software/adobe-photoshop-lightroom-tether-plugin/

Does this combination support live view? Fuji is not even listed in your supported tether cameras even though there is a 'certified' plug-in. Would be really nice if I knew if it does not support live view before purchasing!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to get the user manual from Fuji.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe support page on Tethered Camera support only lists some Canon and some Nikon for live view

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

In the above link, you will notice that Adobe passes non Canon/Nikon support for tethering in general off to camera mfgs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the most recent version supported and does work with the X-H2s. I've just got the X-T5, but haven't checked for an update yet. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked Version 1.26.1 supports the X-H2. You may have to use the additional file in the page to get the installion working correctly. 

fujitether.jpg

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this thread is a bit old, but I'm leaving a reply for those tired of beating their heads against the wall trying to install the Fuji plugin for Lightroom. 

Even if Creative Cloud shows "installed" it doesn't show in the plugin manager. The command line thing adobe mentions is no longer available. 

SOLUTION: you'll have the plugin file with ".zyp". Rename it to .zip and then extract that. *Poof* LR will now recognize it. 
NOTE: I've found triggering the camera via the laptop results in the camera just snapping away until you press the actual shutter button. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines