• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji XT4 tethering Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to tether my Fuji XT4 to my new M1 Powerbook with Monterey. I have LR 12.1 installed, I have Fuji's Aquire pro plug-in. Still not working. Please advise.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Fuji seems not to be supported for tethering:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite. There's two paid plugins on the Adobe exchange. 

https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/cc/16759

I know it works under Rosetta as I was using it in a remote shoot two days ago. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I wasn't aware of these - Thanks for the correction and heads up.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tested there with the newest version on my Mac Studio and it works. I had to use a rear port though. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried contacting the plug-in author?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, I've had more success with the Pro plugin on the Adobe Exhange: https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/cc/16759

I had to use the app mentioned in the description to get the plugin installed correctly but it works and give full live view and camera control. If you're tethering for work, the $79 is trivial. I had been given an older copy as a Fuji Ambassador, but as I have newer cameras, I just opted to pay for it to get updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I had to manualy install plugin into LR. It worked. Thank you again for responding so quickly.

Here's my Instagram #mike4stills

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines