Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Graduated Filter and Radial filter and batch processing

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. How can I see there is Graduated Filter or Radial filter in a photo or not without turning on the button Graduated Filter or Radial filter? Because it is too long turning on the button Graduated Filter or Radial filter on each photo to check out it when I have a batch processing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way at present. However, you could submit a feature request at https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/ct-p/ct-lightroom-classic?page=1&sort=latest_replie...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are doing “copy, paste” or “Sync” settings you certainly have options to apply or not apply those settings, in the popup dialog.

Just some info.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link Ian, my response was to the Authors Post and not intending to disagree with your post. I was just adding additional info.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines