• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

graduated filter tool no gridlines and can not adjust - lightroom

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jsut noticed that when i use the graduated filter tool - i have no gridlines and no way to move it about or adjust - if  tap again jsut get another filtter and smae problem - is it me or have i hit a settign somewhere -thank you xt

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your screen-clip shows that you have drawn a Gradient.

The Red Overlay mask indicates where the Gradient exists. Toggle Overlay with [O]. Change Overlay COLOR with [Shift+ O].

On the Tool Bar (Press [T] if you do not see it) you have a Menu to set visibility of the lines and a toggle box for the overlay- Keyboard [H] will also Hide/Show the lines.

2021-05-20 15_30_39-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

Next- You seem to have not made any adjustments to the Effect Sliders.  So what adjustment are you trying to make with the Gradient?

2021-05-20 15_37_23-graduated filter tool no gridlines and can not adj... - Adobe Support Community .jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines