Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green square lines all over the images

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horrible BUG! 

Took these photos with Sony A7M3 and Tamron 70-180 F2.8 Di III VXD lens. I'm sure this is just the issue with lightroom because I've never encountered this issue on my any other Apple machines. Adobe softwares seem to function poorly on Windows 11. I'm using ASUS Zephyrus G15 (5900HS + 3070). I've had this laptop for a few months now. It runs games and all other softwares no problem. It's just the Adobe softwares that never run properly on this machine. Please fix the bugs Adobe. FYI, there is a very popular operating system called Windows 11. You might want to check it out and fix your compatibility issues with that OS. Thanks.

_A7_0003.jpg

_A7_0009.jpg

_A7_0010.jpg

_A7_0023.jpg

_A7_0024.jpg

_A7_0030.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try temporarily setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off. Does the problem go away? Then do a clean uninstall/reinstall of the latest graphics drivers, as described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4 

If that doesn't help, there could be a hardware problem (memory card, card reader, computer memory).  Upload one of the problem original photos to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.  If the problem occurs on another computer, then the photo is corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried that. Didn’t help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So do the second step: Upload a problem photo to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines