Grid View Header text is too dim. How can I change it?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make all of the text in the header on these grid photos dark like the first line?  I can barely read the date as it's nearly the same color as the header.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.25.49 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

I agree that it is hard to read. There is no way through the user interface to customize LR's color scheme in detail, though many have asked for it over the years:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-customize-classic-interface/idi-p/12250142

Some thoughts about how to make the situation better:

- If you're not already, calibrating your display with a hardware calibrator can sometimes make LR's shades of grey a little easier to distinguish compared to uncalibrated displays.

- Maybe put the capture date and filename on the top line, put the index number on the second line, and don't display Common Attributes, since the flag, the color, and the star rating can be displayed elsewhere more clearly:

johnrellis_1-1655428970965.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Viable solutions. Too bad this can't be changed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines