Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guia de usuario de Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días a todos.

Es un placer ingresar en esta comunidad.

Como aficionado a la fotografía hace algún tiempo usé Lightroom y Camara Raw para el revelado de mis archivos fotográficos, aunque despues abandoné ambos a falta de poder trabajar en estos programas con capas.

Ahora que ambos programas pueden trabajar con capas me gustaria volver a ellos, pero quiero hacerlo desde el principio disponiendo de una guia de usuario que pueda imprimir y consultar.

¿Sabeis de donde puedo descargarme la guia de usuario de la nueva versión 11? Todo lo que encuentro es la guia que solo puede consultarse a través de la web de Adobe.

Muchas gracias.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of a printable user's guide. The official user's guide is https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/user-guide.html

For the benefit of clarity, we do not refer to the software as Lightroom Classic 2022, as there will be numerous releases during 2022. The software is preferably referred to as Lightroom Classic version 11.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tu rápida respuesta.

Si no hay guia de usuario imprimible tendré que consultar la guia existente en la web de Adobe.

Repito, gracias y saludos.

Andres

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

You might enjoy the books written by @Victoria Bampton LR Queen 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com

You can get started with the free ebooks or consider the full volumes for Lightroom Classic or Lightroom. They are very comprehnsive and well presented. I often use them myself! 

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias por tus sugerencias.

Saludos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines