• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guided in Transform Panel

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest Lightroom Classic (version 11) in my iMac, which is running Catalina (10.15). When I clicked the "Guided" in Transform" panel, the software adjusted the images. It does not allow me to draw lines. When I clicked the image, it enlarged the image. When clicked again, the image went back to "Fit" size. Normally, when I click the "Guided", it should come out an enlarge box for me to draw the lines.

For reinstallation, I used the Cloud and clicked "Uninstall". I also deleted the preference. After uninstalling, I restarted the iMac and went into Adobe Cloud to install Lightroom again. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice (2021-11-17). The problem still persists. 

FYI, I have a MacBook Pro running the same version of MacOS and Lightroom. It does not have this problem.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need to click on the Guided icon (looks like a cross hatch) on the left to get access to the lines. Looks like this has something applied already. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines