• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand Tool isn't Working w/ Huion Display Tablet

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the hand tool in any Adobe program with my Huion Kamvas 13 display tablet it works just fine with the exception of Lightroom Classic. It will pan for about 1/4" on the display and then stop (even though the hand still looks like it's 'grabbing'). Again, this is only an issue in Lightroom Classic. The hand/pan tool works as expected and very smoothly in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. The hand tool also works with my magic mouse just fine. It should also be noted that panning around using the box in the navigator works just fine with the pen.

Hardware:

- Mac M1 Mini running Big Sur (11.6)

- Huion Kamvas 13 running version 15.2.2.455

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue with my new Huion H430P. Would love an answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, drives me nuts. Kamvas 13. Everything was fine until I updated Lightroom to latest version (5.0).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines