Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hanging - Export to New Catalog

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to create new catalog by exporting images. For instance, I'm selecting only PSDs, and trying to create a new catalog just for those images. In my case, my total catalog is about 300,000 images and I'm trying to export about 18,000.

Every time I try this, the export hangs and never completes (even after 36 or 48 hours). Any image what's going wrong? I've attached a screenshot.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably the catalog itself is not the cause of "Hanging", and creating a new catalog (even if you succeed) will not fix the problem. Why don't you describe the problem in more detail?

By the way, exporting images is not the way to create a new catalog. You want to use File->Export as Catalog, which creates a catalog, not images.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines