Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hasselblad 3FR file shows Error on Win10 Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera I use is Hasselblad H5D-50,

Lightroom Classic CC ver 11.1 , Camera Raw 14.1 , PC Windows 10.

It shows "An unkown error occurred" for some of the files randomly.

Here are the screenshot and link of the raw file, looking for advices and supports to fix it, thank you!

Raw file sample:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xjRKF483O57k9NSbGq6UtUUy2OxMisih?usp=sharing 

Screenshot:

screenshot.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get no such warning on this end (on a Mac), I'm wondering if it's some kind of odd 3F issue. 

The 3F files from an Imacon/Hasselblad scanner use TIFF format some proprietary tags. 

Because it uses a TIFF format, you can simply rename a file from .fff to .tif and open it in Photoshop/LR etc. You might want try this with a copy of a 3F file and see if the error comes up. 

That you can import, open and presumably edit and export the image, it might not be anything to worry about. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the recommendation, I had renamed files extension and import again, unfortunately it still pops "An unkown error occurred"....

Maybe I should stay in Phocus first untill the problem solved.

Screenshot:

screenshot_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So other than an error, is there anything you can't accomplish with the few files that show this? 
I was able to open and edit the image on this end. I'm wondering if this is simply an error to ignore. But of course, if you can't edit or export the image, that's an issue. 

You could try converting one to DNG and see if the error still pops. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the error files, sadly they are unable to export DNG.

screenshot_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines