• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Haunted

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing a really annoying bug.
Sometimes when I scroll through my photos, clicking on the arrows, either in Develop or in Library, the photos just start scrolling on their own through the whole catalog and I can't control it. This can go on for a few minutes without me being able to stop it. 
This can happen a few times a day. It only goes thorugh the photos, not through anything else.
I use Loupedeck+.
If anyone ever experienced this issue, and had it solved, I would be so grateful to hear from you!
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it do the same thing with a mouse?  If not than you should contact Loupedeck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, and sorry for the inconvenience with this issue :<

Could you contact Loupedeck Customer Support to push in a ticket, so that we could take logs of the issue and see what is happening?

// Karo Holmberg, Loupedeck (PO, Adobe Integrations)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines