Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR glitch removes Filter setting

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working with Lightroom Classic 8.1 on a MacBook Pro 2017

When I'm moving through images in Library or Develop and setting ratings of my images, I filter out lesser rated images.  As I process out images as HDR as I go, when the image finishes and loads into the film strip, Lightroom automatically turns off my ratings filter.  This is problematic as I've typically moved on further down the strip and when it removes the filter, it disrupts what I'm looking at. 

Is there a fix or is this a glitch?  It seems like a recent development with the latest update. 

Thanks,

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lock the filter lock by clicking on the padlock button in the upper-right corner of the Library Filter bar.  See here for details: Lightroom CC removes your filters when Photo Merge tools complete processing | Photoshop Family Cust...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a lock on the Lightroom Classic 11 interface (which, as far as I can tell, no loger has the top-bar filter menu)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@_bernard_ wrote:

Is there a lock on the Lightroom Classic 11 interface (which, as far as I can tell, no loger has the top-bar filter menu)?

1 2021-12-12 15-15-06.jpg

If you do not see the filter bar at all, then type a backslash or choose 'View - Show Filter Bar'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! Thanks @JohanElzenga , I was looking in the Develop module. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this.  I never really use the Grid view for filtering so hopefully this works as well for the Filter Bar about the film strip. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the filter settings apply to both the grid view and the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines