• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR in Lightroom gives High contrast not high dynamic range

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select 3 exposures either jpeg or NEF raw, lightroom or classic and \i always get the blasted highlights and the no detail shadows. In the attached image you can see the 3 exposures and the HDR box with the black and white image. Please help. Windows 10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tony that's not what you'd expect from this relatively simple process.

Can you detail your in-camera HDR settings so we can better understand whats involved there from your hardware?

Also, please use the "Insert Photos" icon in the post reply window if you make an attachments for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have in camera HDR settings just bracketing and raw settings. I shoot 7 images 1 stop apart. I import and stack them then right click and merge HDR then the window shows the high contrast image.HDR.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Tony,

I just tried the HDR using 3 RAW (canon images) and I did indeed get an HDR image.

Please do as Tony_See asked and let us know exactly what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines