HDR not working

Engaged ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a CC subscriber using LR 10.4 on Windows 10. Has something changed in HDR. I normally merge 3 to 6 exposures from as much as 4ev under to 4ev over. I always selected stacking. The HDR preview looks correct but when I select merge the final merged image does not show and none of the images are stacked.

The HDR Merge Preview says All x images successfully merged. If I attempt to Merge again, nothing changes. How do I display my merged result?

As always, I look forward to your answer.

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the sort order, it might not be how you left it before the merge.

As to stacking. I just experimented on my Windows 10 LrC 10.4 rig, the HDR merge worked, the stack worked.

Not clear in your post. Did the new DNG file get created? Did it get added to your catalog?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was wondering if where i n LrC you were attempting the merge from, that is to say in Folder vs Collection, would matter. A test in a collection (not smart) worked, so not that.

But, this brings up a way to see the forest from the trees. Create a collection, name it Merge Test, add the bracket to that collection, just one set, Attempt the merge from the collection, does it look different? Probably not, but just to make sure all the clutter of other images showing up is an issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you perhaps merging the images from within a smart collection? Smart collections do not support stacks, and maybe the merged HDR does not show because it does not meet the criteria of the smart collection...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines