Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR Time Lapse Moon- Day to Night Images

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I watched nuermous vidoes on how to shoot a time lapse of the moon. the option I felt was best was day to night images and them merge to HDR for each shot.

I took 400 images - day to nigh and 400 of teh night with the moon rising.

The first 100 of the moon were a little over exposed so for teh next 300 I changed the shutter speed down to 1/5 sec. 

working in LIghtroom merging the images so the first 100 merging dy to night in HDR have worked gret the mon looks good and the lighting I perfect. However noe the next 300 the moon is not showing when they merges as HDR, the moon is removed. Does anyone know why? 

I tried adjusting teh histogram and exposure and also added and extra images of the moon at the same exposure and it still does not work. 

I used interval shooting to creat the timelapse

Thanks 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don't you attach here the set of original photos for one of the problem frames?  Then we might be able to provide suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines