• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello URGENT HELP PLEASE - old MAC

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old laptop and have uploaded LRC and trying to bring a few presets. ADobe could only allow me to bring over an older version of LRC as the PC operting system is out of date.

The Presets dropdown in LRC is greyed out and I can't chnage this in the system preferences. 

Any Ideas?

Would be very grateful. 

Jackie 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be specific. What version NUMBER of Lightroom Classic? What operating system and version NUMBER of operating system?

You don't specifically say this, but are you transferring presets from another computer? What version of Lightroom Classic was on the other computer?

Also, can you click on the + sign to the right of the word Presets, does a dropdown menu appears that lets you import presets? (Is that the dropdown you are talking about?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it’s a Mac book pro mid 2012
Operating macOS high Sierra
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked several questions. It is not sufficient to just answer one of the questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for coming back

Its lightroom 9.4.

My Mac book Pro wont allow Adobe to install the most recent version of LRC 10.1.1

I am not transferrring presets from another computer. i have them on this computer in Dropbox so was going to transfer them from here. 

With regard to the presets drop down box fot importing  - Yes this is the one I am referring to . Its greyed out. 

Thanks Jackie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for coming back

Its lightroom 9.4.

My Mac book Pro wont allow Adobe to install the most recent version of LRC 10.1.1

I am not transferrring presets from another computer. i have them on this computer in Dropbox so was going to transfer them from here. 

With regard to the presets drop down box fot importing  - Yes this is the one I am referring to . Its greyed out. 

Thanks Jackie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi are there any updates on my query

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines