• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, Detection is not a face but a swatch of fabric

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm fairly new and I do NOT know the terminology well so please, bear with me.

I began using facial recognition recently. After getting through all of my Unnamed People I'm left with additional Unnamed which are just swatches of fabric, facial hair or like in the included image, just a foot. 

In loupe view it shows boxes around the actual face in the photo then another box around an article of clothing that must appear to look like a face.  Can you please advise on how to remove the non face box?

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the "X" in the top right corner on the face region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be quicker to remove all those false positives using the "Unnamed People view in the People mode....Ctrl-click on each of the false positives to select them all, then right-click on any one of the selected thumbnails and select "remove face region" (or press the backspace key on your keyboard).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines