Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Lightroom classic sync issues

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am suddenly unable to photos to my 'all synced photographs' catalog? Previously (for the last 14k images...) I have manually dragged from 'all photographs' to 'all synced photgraphs' to give me access across all web and mobile devices - but for some reason I am no longer able to do so? 

I am really hoping someone can help - it is driving me daft! 

thanks in advance! 

Dougie

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 19.31.39.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the current sync status being reported as? Click on the cloud icon at the top right of the LrC window to check the current status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It all looks ok: 

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 21.14.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to sign out of your Adobe account via the Creative Cloud app, then sign back in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, and I have tried to create a new sync location to see if that forced the sync to re-enable.... 

I might try to sign out all all devices (mob, desktop, laptop...). Just strange that this has been my work flow for 2+ years and now nothing I do seems to help...

If I delete the desktop app and reinstall, will it restore my images/edits OK?

Thanks for taking the time to offer your thoughts and help 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What else have you tried? If you create a new collection, does the "Sync with Lightroom" option appear at the bottom of the Create Collection dialog? If not, rather than uninstall/reinstall Lightroom Classic you might first try resetting the LrC Preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

That often helps to resolve many unusual error conditions. Worth a try.

I doubt signing out of your other devices will help as this looks like a specific LrC issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks very much for your help. All of a sudden and for no reason..... it seems to be working fine again! Hopefully that is it sorted now...!

I appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines