• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Lightroom won't open, can't uninstall

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened out of the blue. I can't open it. I thought I'd uninstall and reinstall, but it won't uninstall. When I try it says there's a conflict and I have to close Lightroom first. But it doesn't seem to be open!! Any advice would be so appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the catologue, a lock file pops up and I delete it. But two other files pop uplrcat-wal and lrcat.-shm, and they pop on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the error message you're seeing is "The Lightroom catalog cannot be opened because another application already has it opened", then follow the instructions here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock.htm... 

If you're seeing another error message, then please post a screenshot of the entire LR window, including the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines