• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help my adjustment brushes dont work now that I've updated !!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help!  My adjustment brushes (in both Lightroom and Camera Raw) dont work now that I've updated to the new masking tool type, it works perfectly fine on my iMac at home but not on my MacBook Pro???

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 12.12.55 am.png

Image 9-12-21 at 12.13 am.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Triple-check you have LR 11.0.1 installed on your Macbook by starting LR and doing the menu command Help > System Info.  If you have an earlier version installed, do Help > Updates.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please provide much more detail about what you're trying and what you see (or don't see).  Screenshots are very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey There John,

Thanks for your help. I had done all the basic checks/restarts etc.. before I posted, but luckily one of my friends had experienced the same problem!

Both of us uninstalled the 3 culprit apps and then reinstalled and now all of the tools work again! Now a very happy camper lol

Thanks again for respinding 😉 Have a great weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines