Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help please.... Lightroom 6.7 not working on Win 8.1

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i have been using the system now for a few years (Laptop windows 8.1) whilst using lightroom version 6.7 my laptop decides to randomly update and now i have lost lightroom? i havw tried to reinstall but no version will install now on my laptop! please please help as i have photos i need as i have a customer waiting for them!!!

PLEASE

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum and title edited by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are using an obsolete/unsupported version of Windows, hasn't been supported for quite some time. And you are using an obsolete/unsupported version of Lightroom. Whether or not you can get it installed is something I don't know. Here is a link that others provide where you can download Lightroom 6.14, which was the last update that was provided for Lightroom 6. When I try to access that link all I get is, "Access denied" but it works for others. You can give it a try. Good luck. For someone who is working with clients or customers you are seemingly taking some big risks.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-updates-links-windows.html#lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines