• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with exporting a book from Lightroom classic to blurb in UK

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just finished a photo book in Lightroom classic from my Mac in Uk. I want to export it for printing to Blurb Uk. The only option I can find is to the USA. How can I do that -please does anyone know?

I'm unhappy that direct phone/ chat support has been discontinued as far as I can tell. Is that correct?

Look forward to some answers 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already got a Blurb account? What happens when you sign in at https://www.blurb.co.uk/ ?

As I understand it, Book should uploads to the UK if you enter a blurb.co.uk account in the dialog box that appears when you click Send Book to Blurb. I don't think the Mac's Region setting (System Preferences) is used, but you may want to check that it is set to the UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, are you being misled by the pricing being in $ ? You can change this in the Books Settings panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear John, Thank you - all working just as you said. I was misled too by the US dollars.

My book is in the process of uploading.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply - much appreciated, Ivorz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines