• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!!

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

l downloaded Lighroom Classic and signed up for the free trial. Everything was well when I was using the free trial, until a message popped up that my free trial had ended. Lightoom said I needed to purchase a plan in order to continue using the app. I clicked on the plan that I wanted to use, but another window popped up saying that I was unable to purchase a plan because I had ALREADY purchased it. I went to the adobe web-site and tried cancelling my current plan but it re-routed me to the microsoft web-site to solve the problem. When I looked into my microsoft subscriptions Lighroom was nowhere to be found, and I still unable to change/delete my subscription in order to purchase a new one. I have no clue what else to do, and i have a wedding in 3 days that I will need to upload to lightroom. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum and you need to use https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html . Choose an option that lets you contact an Adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines