• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Did I Do That?

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Develop Module I have somehow managed to cause the controls that would appear on the lower bar when using the various adjustment tools.  I used to be able to close the adjustment brush, radial tool, etc by just clicking on the tool control.  On the healing tool I can no longer the spot finder control either. Now the only way I can close an adjustment tool is by clicking on the close control in the tool panel.  I have marked always show tool bar and am not sure how to get back this contol.  I don't know what I did to cause this useful function to disappear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Hit the T key to show the Toolbar

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture. Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include your screen capture in your reply. Do not send a message with file attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit the T key to show the Toolbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  It solved many months of frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines