Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find already printed photos

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an image that I will make an adjustment to and print a sample for review. I review the print and make adjustments in Lightroom and print a revised version.  I may do this 5 to 6 times with a differnt adjustment for each of the same  image before I decide which printed image of the 6 or 7 I like.  My problem is I do not how to go back to image 3, for example, if I like  image 3 the best.   I currently am doing this by saving each image to a desktop folder via Save as JPEG then importing the file and either printing it or perhaps making a slight adjustment then printing.  This is very cumbersome plus sometimes I am working with a RAW photo and be saving it as a JPEG has limitations as to further editing I may want to do.  Any suggestions as to have to be able to go back and find  printed images would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Virtual copies (you can name each virtual copy differently) or Snapshots (again, you can name them differently)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines