• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move my Lightroom Classic Catalog to a new Adobe account

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering how I go about moving my lightroom classic catalog to a new account since I am moving from my personal to a work account? Any good ideas? 

Best, Peter

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out, and just sign in with your new account. Do this in the Creative Cloud desktop app, or you can do it in LR. LR will then be authorised with your new personal account.

But first, make sure anything you have uploaded to LrMobile from a phone or wherever is synced down into your Classic catalogue and is on your hard drive. Stuff in the cloud is linked to the account, so it'll be linked to the work account and will be deleted by Adobe after (I think) a year. So download it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much John, I'll give that a go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines