• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i turn adjustments on and off?

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There used to be a small square one would click to toggle adjustmwnts on and off, now theres an eye icon that when you press it shows a before and after but doesnt stay off, i would like to turn off some ajdustments while i do masking for faster processing.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Press and hold the Opt key to change the eyeball icon back to the old panel switch, which can then be used to turn the panel off (when the Opt key is then released the eyeball icon returns but will have a line through it to indicate the panel has been temporarily disabled).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press and hold the Opt key to change the eyeball icon back to the old panel switch, which can then be used to turn the panel off (when the Opt key is then released the eyeball icon returns but will have a line through it to indicate the panel has been temporarily disabled).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines