• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to change library directory folder

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m new at Lightroom. I`ve installed the programm to my windows PC Windows 10 64.

The system asked me where to put the library directory. I did a wrong click and it was gone. I can see where Lightroom put ist to. Some file at my C: directory.

Because of lack of free space at C: I would like to change the directory to to my HD named D:

But I cannot find any posibility to do the change. Even at the forums I didn`t found any helpful hint.

So please help me to change the library directory to D:

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

There isn't a single library directory. You choose that this nation when you import images, and you can import them to any folder on any drive that is connected to your computer. The library consists of all your images, in  all folders, on all drives, that has been imported into Lightroom that are contained in the catalog.

Lightroom CC - Importing Images From a Camera - YouTube

Lightroom CC - Importing Photos from your Computer into Lightroom - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a single library directory. You choose that this nation when you import images, and you can import them to any folder on any drive that is connected to your computer. The library consists of all your images, in  all folders, on all drives, that has been imported into Lightroom that are contained in the catalog.

Lightroom CC - Importing Images From a Camera - YouTube

Lightroom CC - Importing Photos from your Computer into Lightroom - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure it is so you'll buy their cloud space and put it there. It makes no sense. So now I'm stuck with using up my cloud space on my apple icloud because I can't always afford the Adobe subscription.  smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines