• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete export preset folders that were created by 3rd party apps

Enthusiast ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to clean up my LR workspaces and especially make exporting easier. I cannot find a way to delete the folders created by 3P apps like Luminar from the export menu. The 'remove" button is grayed out on all of the top box folders.

Is there a way to make this happen so I just have a couple of choices to see when I right click on images?

the screen shot shows what I have now...

thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Ok, now I do not really think you want to remove all the exports. Looking at that screenshot, I see you have extra instances of various plug-ins. Oh and they are not presets. I am referring to the third party plug-ins like Aurora,and  Luminar..

To deal with that bring up the Plug-In manager. In the plug-in manager you can remove them from lightrooms knowledge. (as for totally removing, that depends upon the program in question, but typically no)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export presets.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, now I do not really think you want to remove all the exports. Looking at that screenshot, I see you have extra instances of various plug-ins. Oh and they are not presets. I am referring to the third party plug-ins like Aurora,and  Luminar..

To deal with that bring up the Plug-In manager. In the plug-in manager you can remove them from lightrooms knowledge. (as for totally removing, that depends upon the program in question, but typically no)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, David

I really do want to eliminate all but the user presets I create for exports, but using Plug-in manager, I was able to remove the clutter by 50%. I'd like to remove the Lightroom default presets as well, but I can live with what I now have.

thanks for such quick accurate help !!!

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the actual presets, to remove clutter, and as I see you do mean the presets. It is in fact a great idea to clear up that clutter

In LR, in the Presets panel click the + sign, and select Manage Presets, Uncheck any you do not want to see. (this might be version specific)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not how export presets are handled. You are referring to develop presets there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines