• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Plugin TheFader to Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'd like to install the Plugin "TheFader" to Creative Cloud Client -> Lightroom (Version 4.4), but the support told me that the Adobe Extension Manager is no longer available. How do I install an external Plugin, when it's not available in Creative Cloud Client?

Thank you for your help, I'm really desperate!

P.S.: if it is not possible to install the plugin, maybe you know another one that allows to apply presets only to a certain percentage?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plugins cannot be used with Lightroom-Desktop (Cloud versions) so no answer!

This may change in future- ADobe are trialling similar in ACR-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/beta-preset-amount-slider-on-camera-raw...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'd like to install the Plugin "TheFader" to Creative Cloud Client -> Lightroom (Version 4.4),

In the current ecosystem of "two-different-but-similar-Adobe-products-with-almost-the-same-name", the Cloud-based Lightroom 4.4 is today's Lightroom.

Pre-Sep 2017, before Lightroom (Cloud) existed, today's catalog-based Lightroom Classic was plain old "Lightroom".

The Fader is designed to work with Lightroom Classic, rather than Lightroom (Cloud).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for both your answers, that was very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camera Raw Preset Slider:

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released on June 13. This technology preview for the Preset Amount Slider is now a production feature and incorporates suggestions made in this thread. Thank you for your contributions.

If you do not see the update (Mac and Win) you can refresh your Creative Cloud App with the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ]. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines