Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to migrate Pictures and setting from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working with Lightroom CC for a while. After a time, Options ins CC are not longer enough for me. I searched for like an eternity, to easily get my CC Library in Classic and I didnt find a real solution.

Can you help me?

Greetings

Felix

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix_znk!

Where are your current photos currently stored?

You can download and install lightroom CC. Open up preferences and slect your lightroom sync location under teh lightroom sync tab (making sure you have enough room on your computer if the files are in the cloud), and either move your files to the location or point your Adobe cloud account. They should sync on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Summary-

1) Set Lightroom sync preferences in LrClassic. (See the Chapter in the Link below)

2) Turn on Sync in the Cloud icon of Lightroom-Classic.

That's it!

Of course there are some things to note.

SYNC SETUP IN CLASSIC

a) Your Lightroom (Cloud version) photos are stored in the Adobe Cloud

b) The 'Sync' in LrC will download COPIES of all files from the Cloud. (Thus the need for adequate hard-drive storage.)

c) If you Import files to Lr-CLassic going forward: Syncing them UP to the Cloud (from Collectionsw) sends proxy smaller files that do not use any Cloud storage.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines