• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move a brush adjustment mask (used to be able to click the dot and drag it wherever you want)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to copy a mask to a new image and then drag it into position by clicking the dot at the origin point and then clicking it again and dragging it wherever I want.  In a recent update the dot became a brush, but now I don't even see that, so either they've updated it right out of the system, or I've turned it off somehow and I don't know how to get it back, nor does a search reveal this information.  Any help?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Check your settings at the bottom left of the image. Set "Show Edit Pins" to "Always". If you do not see this at all, then hit the T key to toggle the visibility of the Toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your settings at the bottom left of the image. Set "Show Edit Pins" to "Always". If you do not see this at all, then hit the T key to toggle the visibility of the Toolbar.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, toolbar was off and everything--was never going to find it.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines