• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to purge everything in lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im leaving a company that I use my adobe account from, I share it with another employee. Over the years Iv used lightroom Classic for my personal photo editing and wanted to delete any remnants of those photos from my account. Is there any way for another person to see my pictures if they have access to the user/pass that I use or is it strictly stored locally and will delete if I reset my computer? 

I back up my catalogs when prompted. Idk if that matters

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's your Adobe account, why not just change your password; then no one else can access your account or your images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not mine its my companies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess that depends on how the company sets up user accounts and disk/server access, which you haven't told us. (And in any case, there may be administrators of this computer system that can see everything)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines