• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Resize Preferences Dialogue Window

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There - Can someone please tell me how to resize the Preferences dialogue window?

I am unable to move or resize it, in order to see the "Restart Lightroom Classic", "OK"

or "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the screen. I am able to see those buttons only if I move

my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side of my screen.

* Please see attachment

Thank You,

Tom

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think you can resize that dialog.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image_2021-11-17_233509.png

There's no need to create a Word document to post an image.

Just post the image. Also, please use the Insert Photos icon in the toolbar to insert an image instead of attaching.

Insert-photos.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I am able to see those buttons only if I move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side of my screen."

Sounds like your screen is 800 pixels high. LR doesn't let you move the Preferences window any higher than the top of its title bar.  But some more options:

- Right-click the taskbar, select Taskbar Settings, and turn on Automatically Hide The Taskbar.

- In LR, do Window > Screen Mode > Full Screen. LR will take over the entire screen, so you can then see the bottom of the Preferences window. (See the menu for the command's shortcut.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all for your input. Really appreciate you taking the time.  Johnrellis, your answers made the most sense, but none of them really resolved the issue. Since it is a very rare occurence that I go into the Preferences screen, I will just more the Taskbar bar when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines