• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer lightroom catalog

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope you can help. Due to a problem on my MacBook Pro I have had to create a new user account and will have to delete my original.   Can I ask how do I transfer all my adobe files and catalog to my new user profile on the same MacBook Pro.  Many thanks in advance for your help 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this information. Do I follow the same steps as I am not changing computers but users profile on the same computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing to a new account on the same computer is like changing to a new computer. The only difference is that you do not have to install the applications again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this information. Do I follow the same steps as I am not changing computers but users profile on the same computer. 

By @paulaje

Yes with even less work involved. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines