• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am placing this question about portfolio in this Lightroom Classic community..

Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...because when I searched support for portfolio I fell into a rabbit hole.

In order to get some white space around images in my portfolio, I am thinking I have to print to file and then upload those images to the portfolio. Typically, I would upload raw images and let the portfolio app convert them to jpegs, but the resulting images have no white space. Is there another way to create white space?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot find a way for "white space" within Portfolio.

Only [Gutter] will set the width of space that divides the thumbnails.

2021-06-27 09_27_48-Adobe Portfolio _ Build your own personalized website — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

I agree you will have to "Print to file" or [edit in Photoshop] to create image files with a white border (Stroke?).

This screenclip shows two images that have a 'very narrow border' in my Portfolio page-

2021-06-27 09_29_08-Robert Cullen - Collection 1 — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines